Scrambled eggs and fish oil

Friday, August 28, 2009



Thank god I actually went to the store yesterday and followed through with the fish oil promise.
Because this morning Justin wrote an impassioned rant about why we all should be taking it. And I'm relieved I can count myself among those who have already manned up.
The bottle up here isn't from Costco. Von's was having a deal -- 2 for 1 -- and these pills have 360 mg of omega 3 instead of 300, so I don't have to take as many.
I started with 10 at breakfast this morning. My breath tastes a little fishy, but other than that, no big deal...
And P.S. -- this breakfast was freaking amazing. Whole Foods sells a mix of chopped up garlic, onions and shallots for us lazy people who don't have the time or forethought to do it ourselves. So, we cut up some bacon, when it was ready, added the breath busting concoction to the mix with a bunch of mushrooms and cilantro. Added some eggs, and it became the best-yet morning scramble.

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | Source: Free Blogger Templates